Terms of Service
By accessing this website and using this software, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and software.
- Stimulus Software Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, Company number: 09721857; registered office address: 40 Bloomsbury Way, Lower Ground Floor, London, WC1A 2SE
- all websites & software published on https://memonite.com or any of its subdomains
The Company provides personal wiki software as a hosted web application.
The Software is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. The Company makes no warranties, either express or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.
Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's website, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You may not use the Software in any of the following ways:
- in any ways which causes, or may cause damage or disruption to the Software or interferes with any other User's use of the Software
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise in breach of the applicable law, regulation or governmental order
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
You are solely responsible for any content you store or transmit using the Software.
The Company may delete your content for any reason without notice.
The company may terminate the services at any time for any reason without notice.
Company may revise these terms of service at any time without notice. By using this Software you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.